Motor Vehicle Insurance

What to do if you have a Motor Vehicle Insurance Claim

  • If you have been involved in a vehicle accident phone 0800 227 787
  • If your vehicle has been stolen or broken into, you must notify the police immediately and then call Autosure on 0800 227 787. You can download a claim form here.
  • If you have a windscreen or other glass claim, phone 0800 227 787 to arrange repair or replacement.